Turn Around to present dance concertLE MARS — The Turn Around is celebrating 40 years and will present their annual dance concert, “40 & Still Kickin” Saturday and Sunday, May 26 and 27. There will be a variety of performances from...
Author Anna Redsand to speak in Orange CityORANGE CITY — Anna Redsand, author of To Drink from the Silver Cup: From Faith through Exile and Beyond, will give a reading from her memoir Sunday, June 3 at Town Square Coffee House in Orange City....
FVH video aids in child abduction caseLE MARS — The search for two-year-old Dakota Ray concluded last week when her parents, William and Jessica Ray, were arrested in northeast Iowa after being caught on camera at Floyd Valley...
The end of an eraLE MARS — The red doors at St. George’s Preschool closed on Thursday, May 17. Director and head teacher Linda Van De Water is retiring after 26 years at the school. With her retirement, coupled with...
A new way to therapy at FVHLE MARS — Recovering from surgery is never a small feat, especially when it involves joint injury repair. Physical therapists at Floyd Valley Healthcare seek to increase muscle rehabilitation...
- Master Gardeners offer three growing season webinars
- Extension council meeting set (5/19/18)
- Culver says goodbye to Hinton (5/18/18)
- Central Avenue project update (5/18/18)
- Gehlen students inducted into honor society (5/16/18)
- Hats off to the Class of 2018 (5/16/18)
- LCS’ Smalley says goodbye (5/16/18)
- LCS public hearing surrounds stadium renovation expenditures (5/16/18)
- On to nationals (5/15/18)
- City says OK to land purchases (5/15/18)
- Retiring after 45 years (5/15/18)
- Best selling author visits LCMS (5/15/18)
- Event to honor local first responders (5/14/18)
- Sharing her gifts (5/14/18)
- Phone scam involves local bank (5/14/18)
2018 State Track & Field Schedule (Saturday)State Track & Field Schedule (Saturday) 9:00 a.m. Girls sprint medley final (Le Mars, KP-WC) 9:50 Boys sprint medley final (Le Mars) 10:00 Wheelchair shot put (Kadin Woodard, Le Mars) 10:30 Girls 800 final (Rylee Wright, Suzanne Putze, KP-WC) 11:10 Boys 800 final (Eric Hoffman, KP-WC)...
- Hinton concludes season with fifth place finish at districtsORANGE CITY — The Hinton boys golf team hit the end of the road for their season with a fifth place finish at the district golf meet held at Landsmeer Golf Course on Thursday. The team shot a 348 for the day, 30 strokes behind winner Carroll Kuemper Catholic and 20 behind runner-up Estherville-Lincoln Central...
- Phelps shatters shot put record to highlight first day of state track (5/18/18)
- 2018 State Track & Field Schedule (Friday) (5/18/18)
- Ihrke earns third individual trip to state tennis (5/17/18)
- Local athletes garner GPAC recognition (5/17/18)
- 2018 State Track & Field Schedule (Thursday) (5/16/18)
- Engebretson to play basketball, run track at Northwestern (5/16/18)
Colleen A. Durr (5/14/18)Colleen A. Durr, 95, of Le Mars, died Wednesday, May 9, 2018, at her home. Colleen A. Durr was born April 12, 1923 in Le Mars to Everett and Opal (Calhoun) Simon. She married Orville Durr Sr. on...
John Toben Jr. (5/14/18)John Toben Jr., 87, of Akron, died Saturday, May 12, 2018, at the Akron Care Center in Akron. Arrangements are pending with the Rexwinkel-Schroeder Funeral Home in Akron. Expressions of...
Shelli Meehan (5/14/18)Shelli Renae Meehan, 46, of Sioux City, formerly of Marcus, died Friday, May 11, 2018, at Mercy Medical Center following a brief illness. Shelli Renae Meehan was born in Sioux City on March 11, 1972,...
John 'Jack' White (5/14/18)John (Jack) F. White, of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and a former Le Mars resident, passed away peacefully Friday, May 4, 2018, with his wife by his side at Good Samaritan Village in Sioux Falls, at...
Help Wanted2nd Shift Driver - Full time with benefits.Home Every night! $70k. www.bigoxenergy.com
AuctionsAcreage Auction Saturday June 23, 2018 @ 1907 F Ave Dakota City, NE Owner Janice Jessen Stabe Realty & Auction. Randy 712-540-9640
Help WantedWanted: Part-time typist to help with commercial court- house newsletter. Must be computer savvy. Approximately 20 hours per month. Could grow. Good stay - at - home job. Call 539-0223.
Le Mars Apartments for Rent2 BR apartment . Appliances furnished. No pets. No smoking. 712-540-3068
2nd Shift local Driver- home everynight $70k+2nd Shift Driver- Full time with benefits Position requires employee to drive and operate trucks and equipment as needed. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS Loads/Unloads trucks and executes job site deliveries in accordance with company safety...
VehiclesFor sale 2011 Buick Regal CXL, Loaded, Grey excellent condition. 11,000 miles. For more information call 712-541-0404
Le Mars Houses for Rent2 BR House for rent in Le Mars. Appliances furnished. No pets. No smoking. 540-8296
Help WantedClass A CDL operator for daily routes. Full Time Home daily. Full Benefits. Comp DOE 712 540-3423
Area Apartments for RentCompletely Remodeled 1 bedroom apartment in Remsen. All utilities paid. Central Air, microwave, soft water. Client secure building. No pets. 712-541-1303
Help WantedGreenway Lawn Care . Help wanted. Full time mowing positions. Experience with zero-turn is a plus. Also looking for full time Chemical Applicator. 712-546-4055 or greenway email@example.com
- A new way to therapy at FVH
- Friday Club shares Westmar legacy
- Retiring after 45 years
- Phone scam involves local bank
- Phelps shatters shot put record to highlight first day of state track
- Heissel completes training
- FVH video aids in child abduction case
- First Special Needs Night offered at LaunchPAD
- Best selling author visits LCMS
- City says OK to land purchases