Atkion Club honors Timmy's, Susemihl
Character that stands the test of timeHINTON — For Hinton Community School co-head football coaches Steve Diediker and Bruce Held it’s not just about saying you have character, it’s about how one lives it on and off the football field...
New look, new space, same goal for membersLE MARS — Anytime Fitness has been open in Le Mars since 2009, and now boasts more space and a new look for new and old members alike. “Every five years corporate recommends that we go through what...
Remsen youth advance in KOC contest
Grassley, Ernst demand answers on Abbey closureWASHINGTON, DC — Iowa’s U.S. Senators Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst have sent a letter to U.S. Attorney Jeff Sessions of the U.S. Department of Justice seeking answers to the department’s...
- LCT auditions set
- Iowa artists can submit art that showcases farming
- 4-H Foundation to Host Glow Walk/Run (2/25/17)
- Mayor salary bump denied (2/24/17)
- LCS seeks 2017 Teacher of Year nominations (2/24/17)
- City offers friendly snow removal tips (2/23/17)
- Gehlen meeting postponed (2/23/17)
- Council says yes despite safety concerns (2/22/17)
- Big Sister makes a difference (2/22/17)
- Advocating cooperation in the classroom (2/22/17)
- Dive team called in to rescue dog from pond (2/22/17)
- Body of missing Kingsley woman found (2/21/17)
- Kingsley woman missing (2/21/17)
- National week highlights activities, program (2/21/17)
- A-W awaits completion of property purchase (2/21/17)
- Lady Panthers look to take next step against Marquette CatholicThe Kingsley-Pierson girls basketball team got a taste of Wells Fargo Arena last year, but ended up losing in the first round to Springville, the eventual state champion 60-53. With some experience under their belt, the Panthers are ready to take the next step when they face Marquette Catholic on Monday morning...
- Remsen St. Mary’s edges rival Gehlen to move to substate final (2/25/17)
- Crusaders dash postseason hopes of Bulldogs with overtime win (2/24/17)
- Davis decides Mount Marty (2/23/17)
- Bowlers earn IGCA All-State, All-District recognition (2/23/17)
- Jays stave off strong attack from Kingsley-Pierson in districts (2/22/17)
- RSM advances to showdown with Gehlen (2/22/17)
Dr. Charles E. Keenan (2/24/17)Dr. Charles E. Keenan, 72, of Le Mars, died Thursday, Feb. 23, 2017 at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska. Arrangements are pending with the Rexwinkel-Feuerstein Funeral...
Betty J. Kommes (2/24/17)Betty J. Kommes, 71, of Le Mars died Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017 at UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's in Sioux City. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at Grace Lutheran Church in Le Mars. The...
John C. Gatts (2/24/17)John Charles Gatts, 36, of Des Moines, died Monday, Feb. 13, 2017 at Iowa Methodist Medical Center in Des Moines. John was born Feb. 13, 1981 in Le Mars to John H. Gatts and Lisa Juzek Gatts. John's...
Frank V. Curry (2/24/17)Frank V. Curry, 89, of Le Mars, died Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017 at Floyd Valley Healthcare in Le Mars. Funeral arrangements are pending at this time. The Mauer – Johnson Funeral Home in Le Mars is...
Help WantedLocal Truck Driver Needed Work Schedule - Drivers generally work Monday - Friday and are home every night, with some Saturdays Work Hours - Generally will start between 5am-7am, typical day can range from 8-14 hours depending on routes assigned Compensation - Our drivers are paid a competitive hourly wage and are eligible for overtime! Paid Holidays and Paid Weekly Maintain set time schedules, with orders and pickups being executed efficiently and accurately Apply at Tritz Pallet Inc. @ 1811...
Help WantedPOWERLINE INSTRUCTOR Full time 9-month teaching position with summer term supplemental contract. Diploma or Associate of Applied Science degree from accredited Powerline Program or completion of formal Journeyman Lineman Program; five years related work experience in all phases of utility work; demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities in electrical theory, transformers, safety, utility equipment operation, underground/overhead high voltage electrical systems, and line maintenance; hold...
Help WantedDrivers needed Local/Regional Full Time Weekend Part Time, Benefits, Newer Equipment Please call 712-546-1200
Help WantedHelp wanted for Bob's Drive Inn Monday-Friday, Days, Flexible hours. Stop in person for application or call 712-541-0884
Help WantedThe City of Merrill, Iowa is currently accepting applications for a Chief of Police. Requires high school diploma or G.E.D and Iowa Driver's License. Must pass P.O.S.T. test, criminal history check, background check, physical fitness tests and a doctor's physical. ILEA preferred but not required. Applications can be obtained from the City Clerk at 608 Main St, Merrill IA, 51038. Phone: 712-938-2514